My first steps .. / 2
And here we arrive at my first internship, my first contact true with an editorial. Tgcom for a month and a half, from early June to mid July 2005. You start to get going. My colleagues are so friendly that I've always thought that each drawing was so. Instead, each newspaper is a world apart. But this I found out soon after, in early September, when I started working with some local newspapers Milan hinterland. I will not elaborate specifically, but, with all their faults, have been a good training ground for writing, management of information and contacts. So when they call you telling you "well and then start preparing a page on Corsico (the city where I live) with four or five items each week," Well it seems stupid, but it is not. You lack the critical eye for your town-and even more - you lack the contacts. You begin to wonder: where am I going to fish and now the news? Mica is waiting for me the paper!
But somehow you do. In March 2006 I worked at a small publishing house for a month before moving to Heritage , the monthly Milano Finanza. Stage six months in the economic. Another challenge. But that formed me from all points of view. I started with the headings and proofreading and then add to my workload writing real articles that, for the first time in my short career as a journalist, would be finished in Italy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment