My first steps .. / 3
And so we came to last September. As you continue on the stage to try to test the Heritage master's degree in journalism Iulm . Two years of lessons are many and the line is least important. But we must try, though aware that there will be a simple way. At this point there is not much to add. I worked a lot, and out of the bunker. This summer I spent three months in the drafting of economic ' Ansa. I collected another piece, which now seems even more important precedents, perhaps because more and more increases the workload and responsibilities. Bag, press conferences, quotes, ambushes, quarterly. Go, run, write in a hurry, said by telephone. The obvious for those who work in the area and new to me. Overall, I would say more the better. And now you take lessons.
0 comments:
Post a Comment