Let me tell you how was the delivery of Qubo Sunday, February 15th!
Castigioni Olona I started with about 9 and, after about 2 hours away, here I am in Turin Mirafiori!
I rode with a friend around the Motor Village, waiting for the time of delivery, we settled down on 500 by Diesel, the alpha MiTo, the Brera and many of the Fiat group.
After a tour of the Merchandise Store we jumped at the bar and the showroom before .. here we go, a nice orange Qubo Exhibitionist! We climb, we took some pictures, and just at that moment, my phone rings: it's time!
Wow .. what a thrill!
I entered the room where I waited for the delivery of digital marketing manager and product manager Stephen Stravato Federico Marini and Andrea Ferrario, together with the other two finalists Italian Giulio Costanzo and Valeria Valentini (with family).
After the presentations and a coffee reception has also achieved Andrea Nicola Balbiani, product manager, and so we opened the dance: photos, interviews, sharing impressions of Qubo, which among other things, is even more beautiful picture .. in a good mood then the green is wonderful, brilliant e.. certainly not go unnoticed! Signed
the latest documents and received the grant of 1000 €, I climbed on my Qubo e.. ready, set, viaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
We started!
Castigioni Olona I started with about 9 and, after about 2 hours away, here I am in Turin Mirafiori!
I rode with a friend around the Motor Village, waiting for the time of delivery, we settled down on 500 by Diesel, the alpha MiTo, the Brera and many of the Fiat group.
After a tour of the Merchandise Store we jumped at the bar and the showroom before .. here we go, a nice orange Qubo Exhibitionist! We climb, we took some pictures, and just at that moment, my phone rings: it's time!
Wow .. what a thrill!
I entered the room where I waited for the delivery of digital marketing manager and product manager Stephen Stravato Federico Marini and Andrea Ferrario, together with the other two finalists Italian Giulio Costanzo and Valeria Valentini (with family).
After the presentations and a coffee reception has also achieved Andrea Nicola Balbiani, product manager, and so we opened the dance: photos, interviews, sharing impressions of Qubo, which among other things, is even more beautiful picture .. in a good mood then the green is wonderful, brilliant e.. certainly not go unnoticed! Signed
the latest documents and received the grant of 1000 €, I climbed on my Qubo e.. ready, set, viaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
We started!
0 comments:
Post a Comment