Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kitchenaid Custom 21 Dishwasher Manual

Mr. and Mrs. Qubo - Chapter 5



During the first part of the afternoon I went to fill up with gas .. my first time to automatic! I can assure you that the Qubo not consume anything with 30 € and I did almost full!

After this stage the gas station, I brought the Qubo to visit one of the villages in the area .. a time to present them to you all!

The first is Venegono Less .. do not ask me why .. it was Mr. Qubo to decide!

Wikipedia defines it as "a town of 5,911 inhabitants (2,904 Males - 3,007 Females) of the province of Varese . Its territory is located adjacent to the airport Arturo Ferrarin factories Aermacchi (used by the manufacturer of the MB339 Tricolour Arrows) and home of the Aeroclub Varese. The town is also home to the Seminary of Milan. "

View the description Mr. and Mrs. Qubo have experienced the peaceful oasis of the Seminar and the charm of aircraft take-off!



0 comments:

Post a Comment