Sunday, February 22, 2009

Perrier Water Good Skin

Mr. and Mrs. Qubo - Chapter 4

Hello to all friends of Qubo!
The we is coming to an end tomorrow .. again with another great week! Yeah, "extraordinary", so I could call it because since I became Mrs. Qubo everything becomes "out of the ordinary"!
Since Friday there was still feeling some posthumous influence that we've thought of spending relaxing, giving me only a few short outing ..
Actually I had planned for Saturday, the Ice Abarth Rally to Setriere but, argh, I had to avoid riunciare me come back the fever! .. I'll just make me worry!
beginning I said that everything with the Qubo becomes extraordinary, and now I'll explain why: I spent Saturday morning in activities that could be defined as basic needs, the expense and collection!
I then tested the ability of the trunk of Qubo, which has passed all the tests very well .. there is room for everything!
Everything is just amazing because the Qubo has great power on Saturdays usually are all stressed, in a hurry, but they have little time to do many things .. a frenzy! Despite this .. no one says no to the Qubo, curious to observe all stop, do some demand and above all show their appreciation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment