Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Acrostic Poem With Canada

Mr. and Mrs. Qubo - Chapter Mr. and Mrs. Qubo

I could baptize the week just started as a week of creativity ..
starting with a bang: Sunday, 22 video-style EASYDRIVER
continue Monday with a ditty that is not easily forgotten .. the text is truly spectacular, modestly , but the audio leaves a bit .. 'to be desired .. hmmm
Simplicity
Drive Qubo is so simple
The guide is very comfortable
It is also environmentally friendly.
Simplicity
From Fiat comes this rare
So cute and versatile
You'll see, will fascinate you.
The colors are really beautiful
There's Green, there is also black and blue
Ivoire, red and orange
And the issue is low!
So pay close attention
not miss the chance
Now I have 2 things to tell you
or Play you may regret:
design is original
plus is multifunctional
Fiat Qubo is the solution
If you want I do try
You can not really doubt
Simplicity
Drive Qubo is so simple
The guide is very comfortable
It is also environmentally friendly.
Simplicity
From Fiat comes this rare
So cute and versatile
You'll see, will fascinate you.
you like and do not appear?
Simplicity is your style?
So there is little to do
The Qubo is ideal for you
is also very spacious
I understand that you're envious
There is no other car so
There is also the Blue & Me
Simplicity
The Qubo has no weaknesses
stands up well to strong stimuli
In led security
Now the Qubo is my
me And I'll keep
But the vote will reopen in April
If you want me to help, you can Qubista votar
Fiat Qubo on the site is very simple
Simplicity
Drive Qubo is so simple
The guide is very comfortable
It is also environmentally friendly.
Simplicity
From Fiat comes this rare
So cute and versatile
You'll see, will fascinate you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment