The Conference of Regional Secretaries decided to convene the Assembly National Coordinators of the Circle for Saturday, March 21 in Rome . The initiative aims to strengthen the fundamental role of the Working Party in the construction of a rooted and active in the area and of course to better prepare the party ahead of elections. This decision is entirely appropriate and in line with what was decided by the Regional PD Sicily, to share, for the revival of the party in our region, its capillary organization in the territories.
Since then missing a few days of that appointment, I ask you of activated immediately to ensure the presence of all circles through the club coordinators or their representatives.
In the coming days we will send you the details of the place and the program. Pending
of resentment, I send a cordial greeting.
responsible for organization of the PD Sicily
In the coming days we will send you the details of the place and the program. Pending
of resentment, I send a cordial greeting.
responsible for organization of the PD Sicily
Enzo Napoli
0 comments:
Post a Comment