Sunday, March 29, 2009

How To Balance Snowmobile Mikuni Carbs ?.

Mr. and Mrs. Qubo - Chapter 12

.. the week of creativity continues with a touch of poetry, an ode ³:

Today I want to raise an ode

But why the museum should not disturb

You do not need help finding the inspiration

Just get behind the wheel and to describe the feeling.

It's perfect for whatever I decide to do

Even if I wanted to go surfing

The Qubo is ideal in every situation

And if I need space has the solution.

able to meet all my needs

And I can report back the barriers

Then the Blue & Me is activated at power

To talk without distraction

For hours I commend my Qubo

also because the environment loves comply

It is a low emission car

And on that Fiat is focusing attention

The appearance should not be underestimated

fact the design is truly unique

Innovative, funny and original conformation

Fiat Qubo is icon of perfection.

More homes now try to copy

But let me explain Citroen

That just no comparison,

Qubo between C3 and there is no competition

Thus, French-conscious oversight

Picasso was not the first cubist

But on the canvas, not on the track.

0 comments:

Post a Comment