Monday, March 16, 2009

Free Uncensored South Park Online

Mr. and Mrs. Qubo - Chapter 9

Let me explain what happened to me Wednesday, March 11 ..
I woke up and, as usual, I looked out the window to give you a good morning to my Qubo, but at that moment, I realized that there was Qubo!
I went out in my pajamas and instead of Qubo there was a note that said: "So, to start the boat upside down you search by" .. PANIC! A boat in Castiglione Olona?!?
beginning really did not know what to do, then I started traveling around the country e.. It occurred to me that years ago I was told that the parish church is shaped like an upturned boat. . even if it does not seem to me!
Then I went to church thinking that someone had parked nearby and my Qubo Qubo instead .. nothing, just another piece of paper: "This clue leads you in the court of Castiglione, who shines the most. "
" Easy - I thought - look from the courts of the old town and see the most sun, "but it was not that easy, are all the same!
Then wandering between the courtyards of the old country .. .. I'm lighting passed before the "Court of Doro" .. surely this is the court that shines more!
now imagine how even there I found a "clue": "If you want your Qubo before evening, ask the man with the black pen" nooooooooooooooo ..! A Castiglione is a statue of the Alpine .. but across the country!
So I walked in front of the alpine .. .. and nothing QUBO! Another leaflet read: "Now go to the patron saints of this dilemma that will pull you out" .. destination Collegiate!
'm back in the old town and I have done to arrive at the Collegiate salitona .. beautiful, no doubt about it .. but not even the shadow of my Qubo! But the wind blew a piece of paper similar to the other, I read: "Come on, we're close to try to find the Mill"!
Well, come on, at least now it's all downhill! I did not go to the mill for a while .. the bridge, Olona e.. .. BASTAAAAA another ticket! This time it says: "If your Qubo want to get back to the fountain in the castle you have to go to drink" .. it seems to me that there is only one castle Castle Monteruzzo .. ..
Arriving exhausted at the Park Monteruzzo e.. That's my Qubo Green in a good mood!
Mission accomplished .. you go home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment