The adjective for "Begin to learn" by Jiddu Krishnamurti: unsettling.
218 Pages, Publisher Ubaldini [Translated by Giuseppe Sardelli]
I would not focus only on ultra-contemporary fiction, but to give voice to thoughts and questions that I scatter on the head every day, trying to follow, as unsystematic, a path which I think have a few reasons contingent and non-random. The "rules" of the challenge, to be clear, I find the daily mutandole if I think an interesting approach.
few days ago I thought the relationship between knowledge of books and knowledge of life, including knowledge of the individual and teaching. A flash hath been presented before me, then I got up from his chair and wandered into my little library I picked up a gem that I decided to reread the choice was never more apt.
What does it mean to learn?
"Because education is not simply the acquisition of technical knowledge, but understanding, sensitive and intelligent, the whole problem of life - that can include death, love, sex, meditation, relationship and also the conflict, anger, brutality and all the rest - that the whole structure of human existence ".
Krishnamurti was born in 1895 and was regarded throughout his life - he died in 1986 - a sort of spiritual guru, although he did not want to be followers and not felt at the head of any religious or philosophical school. Famous in those years in many countries around the world, in Italy was not much later, well so did Ubaldini Publisher to participate in the dissemination of his thought by publishing many of his works.
"Begin to learn "is structured in two parts: the first deals with a series of informal conversations between students and Krishnamurti Brockwood Park School in Hampshire, which still exists today, the second part deals with the philosopher's conversations with parents and teachers.
Some topics discussed are the way of intelligence, discipline, affection, beauty, sharing, achievement, conformity, fear, etc.. Q and A continuing dialogue between the concerns of the itinerant philosopher and the safety of young people in the face of the other replicas are not, pardon the nucleus on which many lay the truth.
is not a technical paper, but integrated into the life, thoughts and facts that often do not focus, a way to ask questions mutual spying on others.
You need to clarify ideas, groped to pull the oars to move to another level of awareness, an insane desire to have the best questions and answers about yourself, "Begin to learn 'is the right book for you. The risk is that you read the pages destrutturino many of your security passes, leaving perhaps misguided, but it seems pointless to claim here that for painting a room in the meantime we must take out the cabinets, or at least move them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment