Friday, April 2, 2010

Is My Leopard Gecko To Warm

short breaks and small reflection

Stubbornness was unintelligent, because very few will be online these days, it is true that my challenge to myself, is also true that I'd like someone to follow me every day, maybe finding interesting books. So I decided to stay for three days and return Monday. Profit for organizing future readings and focus what I have read so far. I'm having fun, I tell you the truth, urging them in a positive way, after the events I have narrated in the first few blog posts, and I'm glad to know that 200-300 people every day in my peer reviews. I am not a professional reviewer, I'm trying to convey the feelings and thoughts that aroused in me a reading, nothing more.

They're raining on me dozens and dozens of books in the sense that almost every morning the postman arrived with a new package (and a smile between surprised and a question: - What the beep are you doing? -). I welcome and thank those who believe that one of my simple review can be a valuable form of advertising. However, remember that, respecting the ideas that we have already expressed several times in the blog on the novel, I review not ever 's book to a publishing house payment, put the heart at rest, will not change my opinion. I have my ideas, however wrong, entrepreneurship in the world of books, publishing the sewers do not like at all.

If anyone thinks that the time spent reading is a form of advertising for a nice book, I write to sulromanzo@libero.it, I will gladly give the address to receive his work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment