Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pokemon Shiny Gold Beta Vba Cheats

Final preparations before total immersion in the literature

As mentioned in previous posts, I made a choice that will affect me the time and mind for a few months to read a book a day, review it and write a poem. A stupid
genuine madness might say. Yes, it is. But I also explained the reasons for this choice . I need to cheer after years of insecurity and vicissitudes. What better way to bring it in act if not doing what they like?
In the end, mind you, is a temporary pause innocent, otherwise it is total despair, anger and the serious possibility of not having his hand in his will.
I already wrote that mine is a privileged position, should not be repeated, I think. I still have little savings to get to when I return to send resumes to the right and left. I want to enjoy this brief period of freedom.

I have already chosen the first ten books. Given the situation, it is clear, all borrowed library .
The first one already I'm reading was published in 2008, for the types of Laterza. A writer much loved and followed. I leave with curiosity.

also publish one of my poems a day, or attempts to poetry, the better. A continuous work on the words, stubborn and liberating.

tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment