Of Morgan Palmas
The word for "We'll make revenge" by Paolo Nori: tiring.
Pages 191, Feltrinelli.
"What happened, really, in 1960, in Reggio Emilia?"
The lexicon UTET said.
"I for a time I was convinced that he opposes a divorce"
childhood memory, the teacher and the brother who explain what marriage is an indissoluble bond.
"names"
police and the judiciary. Cafaro.
Nori's book is structured as follows: title and narration, titles and narration. If a point of view of content is a challenging text, bringing to the attention of readers the facts that are almost unknown to many Italians, on the plus side linked to reading, I was not satisfied, I have come to the last page of the book tired. A thought
presses the other touching closely the political, personal memories, reflections on the history or the Italian countryside, the horse shows ... Everything and nothing? Yes Too much of everything, too much dispersion, fragmentation continues, how to start a meal and someone takes away your plate before you can use a fork to lay off about food. There is no taste that way.
There are some scenes really take that in some way redeem the book, but not enough.
I am sorry to crush an author who has given his best in such books as, among others, "The four Pavlov's dogs" or "Devils", but "We'll make revenge" has really disappointed.
I will stop here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment